Friday, April 25, 2014

Life update (sort of)

Life has been pretty stressful... But that's only because awesome things are about to come! And I don't just mean for me, but I have news to share; I'm just waiting to share it, and let me tell you guys, it's kinda driving me crazy! Haha

Only a few people are in on what's been going on, but all will be revealed hopefully sometimes in May! If anyone on Facebook remembers me asking for engagement/wedding photos, well, it has a lot to do with that, but I don't want to give anything away ;) let's just say if you sent in pics, you will be blown away!

My depression seems to be dormant at the moment, but my anxiety, not so much. It's still pretty bad. I have a lot on the go which is probably why I'm so anxious and stressed, but I've got some great friends to keep my mind feeling peaceful.

I'm excited to finally get my hair touched up this weekend.... Blonde with major rootage is NOT cute! Nope nope nope!!!

My dude and I had a good Easter! His dad/dad's wife came over. I'd met his dad before, but it was my first time meeting his wife. It was a very pleasant visit! My daughter did throw some crazy tantrums though.

Speaking of tantrums, this kid is insane! She put TWO dvds in our ps3...almost thought she wrecked the thing! Thankfully my dude was able to fix it, but she's definitely at this very frustrating stage where it's like she's doing everything she can to make our lives difficul.   She says no to everything, and she does the complete opposite of what you ask her to do or not do. GRRRRRR!!!

On another note, she's getting a hair cut on Saturday, and I'm actually pretty sad about it. I might blog about that afterwards, but for now, this girl needs some sleep! Until next time...

Toots McGee!

No comments:

Post a Comment