Thursday, April 17, 2014

Life has been good...

For a while, things were a little bit rough. I caught a flu a month ago, then one month to the date later, I caught the flu AGAIN! During that time, I was going through all that unnecessary drama (from my last  post) which wasn't really helping. Then about a week after I'd been flu-free, my glands got super swollen! It was pretty random, and also quite painful, but it seems to have settle down.

I feel like I haven't been on here in a long time! But the truth is, I'm doing really well... I'm hoping things stay that way, but I'm just taking it day by day... But some good things are happening in my life, and all will be revealed in the next month or so which will make for a great story. Right now, only a few select people have been made aware, and they're only in on part of it. Only a couple of people are totally in on it because they're a part of the surprise, and let me tell you, it's big! I'm bad with certain secrets, so this should be interesting. ;)

Otherwise, I don't have much else to report on, so until next time...

Toots McGee!

No comments:

Post a Comment